The Resource no end in sight : Iraq's descent into chaos
- no end in sight : Iraq's descent into chaos
- Title remainder
- Iraq's descent into chaos
- Statement of responsibility
- Magnolia Pictures, Red Envelope Entertainment and Reprsentational Pictures present a Charles Ferfuson film
- An insider's look at the decisions that led to the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq and the handling of the occupation. Includes a candid retelling of the events following the fall of Bagdad in 2003
- Credits note
- Produced by Jennie Amias, Audrey Marrs, Jessis Vogelson; writer/producer/director, Charles Ferguson; executive producer, Alex Gibney
- Dewey number
- Narrated by Campbell Scott. Interview with Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage, Ambassador Barbara Bodine, COlonel Lawrence Wilkerson, and General JayGarner
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of no end in sight : Iraq's descent into chaos
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.