The Resource fashion designer, by Don Rauf and Monique Vescia
- fashion designer, by Don Rauf and Monique Vescia
- Statement of responsibility
- by Don Rauf and Monique Vescia
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Introduction. Welcome to the world of the fashion designer -- Chapter 1. The evolution of fashion -- Chapter 2. Fashion designer at work -- Chapter 3. Fashion design tech and trends -- Chapter 4. Fashion industry sweat and shears -- Chapter 5. Finding the right fit -- Chapter 6. Kids ask, fashion designers answer -- Chapter 7. Fashion designer for a day -- Appendix -- Index
- Control code
- zmeld2 b3412900
- p. cm.
- (lib. bdg.)
- Other control number
ContextContext of fashion designer, by Don Rauf and Monique Vescia
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.