The Resource [State of Michigan : the Supreme Court]
- [State of Michigan : the Supreme Court]
- Title remainder
- the Supreme Court]
- Title from spine; title supplied by binder
- Includes indexes
- Elizabeth Van Auken, plaintiff and appellee, vs. Chicago & West Michigan Railway Company, defendant and appellant
- Brown Will case:
- Margaret L. Haines, proponent and appellant, vs. Alice I. Hayden, contestant and apellee
- Charles H. Chick, and Isadora E. Chick, complainants and appellees, vs. George D. Sisson, Francis Lilley, and Sisson and Lilley Lumber Company, defendants and appellants
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- 1 v. (various pagings)
- Other physical details
- ill., 1 folded map
- System control number
ContextContext of [State of Michigan : the Supreme Court]
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.