The Resource al-Andalus : the art of Islamic Spain, edited by Jerrilynn D.Dodds
- al-Andalus : the art of Islamic Spain, edited by Jerrilynn D.Dodds
- Title remainder
- the art of Islamic Spain
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Jerrilynn D.Dodds
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Alhambra, Granada, March 18-June 7, 1992, and at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, July 1-September 27, 1992
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 395-412) and index
- The gardens of the Alhambra and the concept of the garden in Islamic Spain / D. Fairchild Ruggles -- The legacy of Islam in Spain / Juan Vernet
- Control code
- zmeld2 b3274741
- 32 cm
- xxx, 432 p.
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.), maps
ContextContext of al-Andalus : the art of Islamic Spain, edited by Jerrilynn D.Dodds
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.