The Resource Élégie de la traversée
- Élégie de la traversée
- Statement of responsibility
- Idéale Audience, Bereg, The Kasander Film Company ; en association avec Arte France présentent ; un film de Alexandre Sokourov ; produit par Pierre-Olivier Bardet, Vladimir Persov, Kees Kasander
- Title variation
- Elegy of a voyage
- Elegiya dorogi
- In Élégie de la traversée, Sokurov crosses vast terrain, sails the high seas, and stumbles through congested cities to arrive at the doors of the empty Boijmans Museum in Rotterdam. Only then does he discover that the goal of his voyage was to bask in the power of St. Mary's Square, a beautiful landscape by Peter Saenredam. In Rober, schastliva︠i︡a zhiznʹ, the director meditates on the work of French romantic artist Hubert Robert, whose paintings of lost ruins evoke the same nostalgia and lyricism of Sokurov's own moody films
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Camera, Alexandre Degtiarev (1st work), Aleksei Fedorov (2nd work) ; editor, Serguei Ivanoff (1st work), Leda Semenova (2nd work)
- Language note
- In Russian with optional English, French, Italian or Spanish subtitles
- live action
ContextContext of Élégie de la traversée
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.