The Resource Zoo story : life in the garden of captives, Thomas French
- Zoo story : life in the garden of captives, Thomas French
- Title remainder
- life in the garden of captives
- Statement of responsibility
- Thomas French
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -288)
- The new world -- The audacity of creation -- Night delivery -- Siren song -- Royalty -- Cold-blooded -- Frontier -- Berlin boys -- Mating -- The human exhibit -- City and forest -- Undertow -- Freedom -- Conspiracy theory -- Winning -- Not winning -- Cull -- Epilogue: Dusk
- Control code
- 25 cm.
- 1st ed.
- 288 p.
ContextContext of Zoo story : life in the garden of captives, Thomas French
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.