The Resource Zoom : the global race to fuel the car of the future, Iain Carson and Vijay V. Vaitheeswaran
- Zoom : the global race to fuel the car of the future, Iain Carson and Vijay V. Vaitheeswaran
- Title remainder
- the global race to fuel the car of the future
- Statement of responsibility
- Iain Carson and Vijay V. Vaitheeswaran
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -325) and index
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- The terrible twins : cars and oil wrote the history of twentieth-century American capitalism -- Down and out in Detroit : how the car industry, the icon of American greatness in the last century, lost its way -- Big oil in big trouble : the world is not running out of oil, but America's oil giants are in trouble even so -- The parable of the Prius : how Toyota's culture propelled the once-provincial carmaker past GM to number one -- The axis of oil : oil's geopolitical complications arise from America's bipartisan addiction to oil -- The slumbering giant awakes : the great awakening of America to the dangers of oil addiction and global warming is pushing corporations to act--but can big business really solve the problem? -- Crouching tiger, leaping dragon : Asia's rise could save, rather than destroy, the planet -- The juice and the jalopy : the same anarchic, amazing forces that brought us the Internet and telecom revolutions are now racing to develop the clean fuels and smart cars of tomorrow -- A call to arms : a grass-roots movement sweeping across America promises to overturn Washington's oil curse--and level the playing field for clean energy and the car of the future
- Control code
- 24 cm
- First edition.
- viii, 336 pages
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- System control number
ContextContext of Zoom : the global race to fuel the car of the future, Iain Carson and Vijay V. Vaitheeswaran
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.