The Resource iPad for seniors : quickly start working with the user-friendly iPad
- iPad for seniors : quickly start working with the user-friendly iPad
- Title remainder
- quickly start working with the user-friendly iPad
- Statement of responsibility
- [with the assistance of Yvette Huijsman ; edited by Jolanda Ligthart, Rilana Groot and Mara Kok ; translated by Irene Venditti and Chris Hollingsworth]
- Provides instructions for seniors on how to use the iPad and iPad 2, including such topics as connecting to Wi-Fi or 3G, using built-in applications, downloading apps from the App Store, browsing the Web, taking pictures, and busing music
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Studio visual steps
ContextContext of iPad for seniors : quickly start working with the user-friendly iPad
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.