The Resource Zora Neale Hurston's Their eyes were watching God, edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom
- Zora Neale Hurston's Their eyes were watching God, edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom
- Statement of responsibility
- edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 121-123) and index
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Ascent, immersion, narration / Robert B. Stepto -- "This infinity of conscious pain": Zora Neale Hurston and the black female literary tradition / Lorraine Bethel -- "Tuh de horizon and back": the female quest in Their eyes were watching God / Missy Dehn Kubitschek -- Ideology and narrative form / Houston A. Baker, Jr. -- Metaphor, metonymy and voice in Their eyes were watching God / Barbara Johnson -- Orality and textuality in Their eyes were watching God / Elizabeth Meese -- A black and idiomatic free indirect discourse / Barbara Johnson and Henry Louis Gates, Jr. -- "Mah tongue is in mah friend's mouff": the rhetoric of intimacy and immensity in Their eyes were watching God / John F. Callahan
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- vii, 130 pages
- (alk. paper)
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
ContextContext of Zora Neale Hurston's Their eyes were watching God, edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.