The Resource Œdipus Rex : [opera-oratorio in two acts after Sophocles]
- Œdipus Rex : [opera-oratorio in two acts after Sophocles]
- Title remainder
- [opera-oratorio in two acts after Sophocles]
- Statement of responsibility
- Igor Stravinsky ; [text by Jean Cocteau ; translated into Latin by Jean Daniélou]
- Accompanying matter
- libretto or text
- historical information
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Recording: Medinah Temple, Chicago, July 1991
- Form of composition
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Philip Langridge (Œdipe) ; Florence Quivar (Jocaste) ; James Morris (Créon ; Le Messager) ; Jan-Hendrik Rootering (Tirésias) ; Donald Kaasch (Le Berger) ; Jules Bastin (Le Récitant) ; Chicago Symphony Chorus ; Chicago Symphony Orchestra ; James Levine, conductor
ContextContext of Œdipus Rex : [opera-oratorio in two acts after Sophocles]
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grand Rapids Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.